Why is it important to take Spanish classes?
- When you decide to make volunteer work in other country, you are thinking to help people and also looking for a real cultural and knowledge exchange. Each one has something to give to others. You will better understand all the meanings, if you talk yourself. The translation by others put you away from your own experience. You do not need a perfect Spanish but you need some words and expressions to feel immerse and completely enjoy the experience!
- When you learn a new language, you learn the cultural expressions. This is almost as important as the words so you can start living the culture of another country.
- If you speak Spanish you will be able to talk with almost 500 million people worldwide. It means, you can improve your work possibilities and have more opportunity to choose where you want to work. You will be able to reach all the information and all the people without intermediaries.
- Spanish is the second language for international communication. Increasingly, latin culture has influence around the world through art, architecture, literature, society and politics.
- Study or volunteer abroad is the most effective and easy way to learn Spanish. The goal is a combination of Spanish classes (grammar and conversation) and living and sharing with the local people.
Where do we recommend to learn Spanish?
2023 RATES 2022 -2023 in US Dollars
Intensive group classes (20 hours per week/ 4 hours per day):
|1 week||270 US$
|2 weeks||520 US$
|3 weeks||780 US$
|4 weeks||940 US$
SEMI INTENSIVE group classes (10 hours per week/ 2 hours per day):
|1 week||135 US$
|2 weeks||270 US$
|3 weeks||370 US$
|4 weeks||510 US$
IMPORTANT: All group courses open with 2 students. In case the student has a different level than the groups that start on Mondays, the classes will be substituted by two individual hours per day (this is so that the student enters at the exact level and we can give him/her a quality class).
Example: if a student buys a program of 20 hours GROUP and there is no course of his exact level starting on that date, the classes become 10 hours per week INDIVIDUAL until the student reaches the exact level.
Take a look at The trials of learning Spanish in Buenos Aires, a volunteer's experience learning Spanish.